- Cheap, there is barely a need to look at the prices,these guys don’t seem to rip you off.
- No stupid “Buy 2 for £x” offers to; tax the brain, make you feel financially cheated when you only want one, or balk at the prospect of carrying four litres of coke home when you only want two.
- No shitty music playing on store speakers.
- Checkout staff are lightning fast and new checkouts magically open when you think one needs opening.
- No automated checkouts to make you feel frustrated, inadequate, like a human drone in a dystopian future.
- Wide isles and no annoying special promotion stand obstacles, so it isn’t necessary to be a zig zagging Wipeout master to move around.
Almost the opposite of Asda really.